Borate Buffered Saline pH8.2
Borate Buffered Saline (BBS)
pH8.2 +/- 0.05 at 25C
Borate Buffered Saline is a Boric Acid Saline buffer solution used in molecular biology and cell biolgy applications. Supplied as a working solution.
- Used to coat ELISA mciro-titre plates.
- Also a component in blocking solutions for Western Blotting.
- Used in DNA/RNA studies for vaious biochemistry and biological applicatons to maintain pH,
- Also used in Si RNA studies in cancer research
- Used in determining vialability of Heat killed Gordonia bronchialis, Rhodococcus coprophilus
- Canine flea allergy